"Seeing someone read a book you love is seeing a book recommend a person."
- (via pizzaorwifi)
(Source: communified, via field--of--dreams)
I just want to break my phone every time it see a text message from coworker….
If we’re having a conversation and you keep questioning what I say and keep asking me what I mean I’ll eventually lose it. I simplify everything for you and you don’t understand my response?
Are you really an idiot?
Because that can’t be possible. Our text messages are so basic you shouldn’t even ask what I’m talking about since you started talking about that topic.
I’m going to lose it.
"I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one size fits all standard for happiness."
- Kanye West (via kimkanyekimye)
"Occasionally I come across a book which I feel has been written especially for me and for me only. Like a jealous lover, I don’t want anybody else to hear of it."
- W. H. Auden (via literatureismyutopia)
"Never be afraid of doing the thing you know in your heart is right, even if others don’t agree."
- Elizabeth Berg, Dream When You’re Feeling Blue (via girlyghoul)
(Source: simply-quotes.net, via scrpios)
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
- "15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via metaphorically)
(Source: backshelfpoet, via lladyflacko)
(Source: , via lladyflacko)